Many companies include customer stories on their web sites (PDF downloads), print them for hand-outs at conferences and include them in marketing packets. One ERP supplier holds annual “Best Implementation” and “Best Results” recognition at its annual user conference. In 2007, Dave wrote up the case stories (in a standard format) of each of the companies included in each award category for distribution during the event. A total of 16 customer stories were completed in just over two weeks’ time.
Good customer stories can also be ‘pitched’ to trade magazines for possible publication. On an indication of editorial interest, the case can be expanded or modified to meet the publication’s editorial needs. The submitted story by-line can be either a customer spokesperson, vendor spokesperson or consultant, or another designated name (ghost written).
Dave has also prepared award applications (including the APICS Innovation Award of Excellence) using company supplied product information and customer references. Contact Us to discuss your particular requirements.
Here’s just a sample of some of the Case Studies Dave has written:
- Verizon Wireless has a Map for World Class Customer Service — A wireless phone company builds its reputation on two things: coverage and customer service. Verizon Wireless, with America’s most reliable wireless network, also excels in providing top-notch customer service, with the help of Knowledge Management solutions from Consona.
- SC Federal Credit Union — South Caroline Federal, one of the top 100 credit unions in the U.S., is reorganizing delivery of services and building its information infrastructure.
- Medway Council Technology enables the city of Medway to align the delivery of services with a “Customer First” vision.
- Canon Information Technology Services, Inc. — Canon USA’s support company is providing better customer support and self-service — in spite of bustling sales and a continuously evolving product line.
- The College Network foundation offers a complete online customer portal, where learners can do everything from register for courses, manager their account, and request assistance as needed.
- Greene King — Remarkable growth has not stopped UK brewer Greene King from taking CRM to ‘heart’.
- AmeriCold — Third-party logistics (3PL) service provider AmeriCold has consolidated call centers across more than 100 warehouse locations.
- All Flex — Flexible Printed Circuits Manufacturer Increases Revenues by 130 Percent After Implementing ERP from Cimnet Systems
- Johnstown Wire survives and Thrives After it Separates From Bethlehem Steel – With a Little Help From AXIS and AXIOM
- Kvichak — Premier Aluminum Boat Manufacturer Uses Encompix ERP to Double in Size
- Smeal — Premier Fire Apparatus Manufacturer Uses Made2Manage ERP to Halt Inefficiencies and Increase Revenues by 64 Percent
- ATI Industrial Automation — Intuitive ERP Helps Robotics Firm Surpass On-Time Delivery Goal of 95 Percent Within Two Years and Achieve Revenue Growth of 70 Percent
- B&K — Automotive Manufacturers Rely on B&K Test and Assembly Systems; B&K Relies on Encompix ERP
- Coretec, Inc. uses Full Suite of Products from Cimnet Systems to Streamline Operations, Offer New Services and Achieve Significant Growth
- Haynes Wire Company searched For, Found ERP System Suited to Help Increase Control, Visibility and Profitability
- Anderson Power — Intuitive ERP Helps Manufacturer of High-Power Interconnects and Accessories Bring Five Global Locations Under One ERP Umbrella
- Advanced Scientifics, Inc. keeps Lifeblood Flowing with Made2Manage ERP