Dave knows manufacturing, supply chain and the software and systems that enable and support them. As an experienced consultant, analyst, industry observer, and member of the press, Dave knows the industry from many perspectives – user, implementation team leader and advisor, consultant to software developers, vendor sales affiliate, pre-sale and post-sale consultant, educator, analyst, journalist. In addition to Market Analysis, Case Studies and White Papers that are described in more detail on the following pages, Dave can help with your Marketing Collaterals, Seminars, Webinars and other Presentations or even write a book on a niche topic.
As a subject matter expert with over thirty years experience, Dave has:
- completed market research projects for a number of software vendors (product positioning, competitive analysis),
- created website content, written white papers, case studies and marketing collaterals and developed and taught education materials
- served as project manager during the development phase for new software roll-outs and initiated projects to add new products (justification, partner research and selection, integration project management)
- headed marketing teams for naming, packaging and roll-out of new products including weekly lead generation webinars, white papers and other collaterals
- founded and was Editor-in-Chief of Midrange ERP magazine (later renamed Midrange Enterprise) for small-to-medium (SMB) manufacturers. He did the analysis and created the annual Buyers Guide Directory. Sister publications were APS magazine and FLOW Manufacturing Report, all acquired by Penton Media, Inc.
- written six books for the manufacturing industry
You’ll find more information about what he can do for your company and products on these pages: